Friday, January 13, 2006

Blog Jeopardy

It's Friday, so lets play a little game of blog jeopardy.

Category: Cartoonists. Here's the answer:

His latest cartoon is a t-shirt that says, "My Savior died and all I got was this overwhelming indifference whenever innocent Muslims are killed anywhere in the world."

What's the question? Post your guess in the comment section. I'll reveal the winner (or correct answer if no one guesses correctly) on Sunday night.

UPDATE: Hmmm, no guesses yet? That means either everyone stayed out late Friday night and slept in today or I'm the only one who likes Jeopardy type games.

Let me give you a little hint: The answer can be found at one of the sites I have listed under links in the right hand column. So, get surfing and look for that cartoon!

ANSWER: Who is Mr. Fish?

No comments: