Monday, June 01, 2009

Follow G.M. Restructing on the Web

I'm still recharging my batteries and taking a break from blogging, but I thought I'd pass along a few links regarding GM that I thought you might find useful.

You can follow the GM bankruptcy proceedings online at GM Reinvention.com. The website answers questions about their restructuring and will post updates as they become available.

Want instant updates? Turn to Twitter.com/GMBlogs.

Finally, you can also check out FastLane Blog where Fritz Henderson had this to say:
We’re committed to open communications and I am personally putting a high priority on transparency. One way we’ll do this is by launching a series of live web chats on this website. I’ll kick things off later this week for one hour on Thursday, June 4 at 3 p.m. EDT. Following me, a steady stream of GM leaders from throughout the company will host additional chats, about two a week, on whatever topics are of most concern to you.
The weekly chats are a great idea and so is the high priority on transparency. It sounds like G.M. learned something from the Obama administration.

No comments: