Monday, February 06, 2006

One for the Thumb!

Congrats to the Steelers!! Okay, I was off by quite a bit with my prediction that the Steelers would win 56 to 3, but at least I managed to correctly choose the winner - unlike some spurious analysts.

The game was a bit of a snoozer, especially the first half, and the referees made some terrible calls, but the Seahawks made so many mistakes that they practically handed the game to the Steelers.

I enjoyed watching the commercials too. My favorites were the Budweiser ads that showed a baby Clydesdale horse trying to pull a wagon and the other one was the streaking lamb. My least favorite was the Burger King commercial with the dancing food. What was that all about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steelers win? Was there a football game yesterday?
;-)