Monday, May 01, 2006

Time Management Issues

Life has been pretty hectic the last few days and I have no one to blame but myself. I played around all weekend and enjoyed the spring weather a little too long. Now I'm playing catch up. I guess that makes me an idiot, at least according to this test. The good news is that I'm not annoying, but you are!

[h/t The Nasty Page]

I am 12% Idiot.
Friggin Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact most people come to me for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.

6 comments:

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

This post annoyed me! :>)

Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker said...

Turns out I'm 17% idiot...probably because I admitted that I read that long-haired hippie Vonnegut.

Carrie Oakey said...

There must be something wrong with that test because it said I was 52% idiot! I am not that annoying!

Kathy said...

I see I'm in good company and surrounded by idiots! I feel much better now. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I think something was broken on that test because I got 55%. Damn I'm an idiot...

Don't mention this to my wife though, because I'll never hear the end of it.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Rex. I'm pretty sure it was Vonnegut that put me in the 17% range.